A leader in socio-economic development in the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality.
Providing leadership and development services to improve the socio-economic conditions of the community.
As defined in the UDDI 2014 - 2019 strategic plan, the focus of the organisation is on becoming a leading socio-economic development agency within the Nelson Mandela Bay area by:
- Stimulating economic growth, investment and supporting entrepreneurship;
- Contributing to the social upliftment of the community through education and training;
- Effectively managing strategic resources;
- Building innovative teams and being a great place of work; and
- Establishing efficient business processes.
The vision, mission and strategic goals form the core foundation for the UDDI operations.